I think one of the biggest things I’m going to learn this year is balance – how to balance my work and personal life. I suck at it, so much. With that in mind though, the last and final list of things I want to do for myself/because it’d be good.
* I want to have a christmas (and/or halloween) party and watch a non-holiday movie
* I’d like to (and we’re planning on) turn my book into a short film – do a really good job, and possibly show it.
* Take a nice relaxing vacation that’s longer than 3 days
* Visit my home-state (FL) or Oklahoma
* Go to/have a new years eve party
* Be able to get After Effects and a computer specifically to handle that (and Blender, and WoW…obviously.)
* Buy (or make) a bookshelf and retire the cardboard one
* Actually, retire *all* cardboard furniture and replace it with real furniture
* Level to 85 in WoW
* Have a bathing suit that fits and that I feel confident in
* become better at communicating boundaries (which is, actually to just communicate them) so that I can be more confident
* Find a GOOD therapist who doesn’t bring much of their religion into sessions unless they’re asked to.
* Do something epic for my Sister-in-law’s Sweet 16th.
* Find a smaller car…that I don’t have to massively adjust the seat on, and I can also reach the floor…
* Play the Ukulele more
* Find a style, and wear it
* Exercise more (yay kinect fitness!)
* Learn how to eat well
* Get a massage and visit a Chiropractor (hopefully soon)
* Cook a little because Alex would like it
* Get a non-lizard pet and name it Tonks or Nymphadora.