In January I made a series of posts of things I wanted to do this year. Most of the stuff on those lists I didn’t do, but I did make a lot of progress in some of the areas I mentioned and in other related areas that I didn’t name. I liked having a smidgen of an idea of what I wanted to focus on this year, but without any pressure. I feel like I was actually able to cover a lot of ground and learn a lot even though I may or may not be able to actually cross out points on the list.
So instead of looking at all the things I didn’t do, I’m going to recap with a bunch of the stuff that I did do this year.
– Got a massage
– A swim suit I feel awesome in
– Exercised (all year – yay!)
– Adopted a Cat and named him Tonks
– Cooked, kinda.
– Sold Paintings!
– Read everything I could find about art and business
– Read a lot of fantasy books ^.^
– Wrote several drafts of the screen play for The Balloons and invested in film/editing equipment
– Retired the cardboard! (which resulted in some deep cleaning, which was also good)
– Sold 16 copies of The Balloon Lady and made plans (and just need to finish the illustrations) to relaunch with Create Space
– Bought a dressed and danced my heart out at a wedding (and paid for it for the next 3 days)
– Went to Boston with Alex and a week of vacation on the coast with the family
– Learned a lot about myself
– Joined the local arts group
– Discovered pinterest.
I have a week and a half to get my main (78 now!) to 85 in WoW…I might be able to…at least by my birthday…definitely.