Saturday we did some wrap up of basic pre-production stuff, and then went outside and started filming. We didn’t stay out too long, because we were freezing, but we managed to finish a scene in 30-40 takes, and get some fun behind-the-scenes footage of costumes/hair and make up, and I managed to grab a couple screenshots of the footage of the cast in character.
Basically, we just walked in the cold.
And somehow managed to look really good and remarkably un-frostbitten in the process.
The script is a work in progress – we only have a few scenes done, but since we can only film on the weekends, we can write and finish whatever props that we need to work on during the week. Thankfully, the costumes are done (we were worried about mine until we raided the closet and found something perfect) so really all that’s left are actual props that won’t come in until later.