My Twilight Pixie painting was featured in a treasury today, and I had one of those “oh, it’s still there?!?!” moments. It’s been hanging in my bedroom and I kept meaning to do some touch up painting on it and make it look better (because, well, honestly it looked pretty bad, but was great for where I was at the time). Nothing like discovering it again and seeing it featured to motivate a re-do. So that’s what I did. I hated the way the black background looked – I was using acrylic like watercolors and didn’t spend enough time on it to make it solid and was afraid of using all of my tiny little tube of it. Although, months later, I have another tube of black and still haven’t used up the whole smaller tube, I figured I could spare it. I took pictures of it after it dried (I love the fast drying paint most of the time…) and updated it on etsy, so now it looks *much* better.
But I thought it would be even more fun to post a before and after picture: